- Tankless, or demand-type, water heaters provide hot water only as it is needed. They don’t produce the standby energy losses associated with storage water heaters, which can save you money.
- A conventional water heater stores pre-heated water in a large metal tank. The pros of a conventional water heater are that you have a large quantity of hot water on hand at all times and they’re less expensive. Learn more…
Local Plumbers You Can Trust
As a home or business owner, you have specific needs. At Malek Service Company, we work hard to meet your demands by hiring only highly qualified plumbers and providing excellent plumbing services. We are proud to meet the needs of residential and commercial customers throughout the Bryan and College Station, Texas communities.
Our Residential and Commercial Plumbing Services Include:
- Plumbing Installation
- Plumbing Maintenance
- Plumbing Repair
- Drain & Sewer Repair
- Broken Pipes
- Clogged Drains/Draining Issues
- Running Toilets
- Dripping Faucets
- Water Heater Installation & Repair
Ask Us About Our
In College Station, TX
Taking Care of Your Plumbing Needs
Regardless of whether you own a home or business in College Station, Texas, Malek Service Company’s certified and qualified plumbers are here to help you.
Water heaters are a large financial investment that provides you with basic living needs-hot water for bathing, cooking, and washing. It is just as important to keep them maintained as it is your car or air conditioning and heating systems.
We can help with water heater repair and installation for Tankless Water Heaters & Conventional Water Heaters. Learn more…
Water Heater Types
Drain & Sewer Repair
Drain and Sewer Repair can be broken down into two basic categories.
Drains are what is inside the home.
Sewer deals with everything on the outside of the home. Malek has services for both.
- Repairs to pipes under the sink
- Bathroom & kitchen areas
- Dripping faucets
- Running toilets
- Clogged drains
- Broken pipes
- Busted or broken outdoor pipes
- Slow or no draining of water
- Addressing constant or recurring water concerns you may have
Our licensed plumbers will assess your drain concern by first heading over to the main drain line in your home. We will then run a cable or a jetter hose (a machine that uses high-pressure water jets to move obstructions) through the drain to verify that concern.
Benefits of Cleaning Drain Lines
- Prevent emergency back-ups
- Extend the life of the drain system
- Minimize health risks